I woke up at 3:00 am a mess and I am in my office listening to the best podcast I have ever herd "Jentezen Franklin Wake Up The Mighty Men" wow if this is why GOD woke me up at 3:00 than thank you. I am in tears right now wow!!!!!


What would this world be if all us MEN would be real MEN of god, and if the church would allow us to be the same men that were in the bible, not the weak men that the church world of today has made but the men that were, MEN OF GOD that had hearts that were touched by GOD on fire for GOD running after GOD.

What would happen if you took away all the offices and paychecks of pastors? Would they still run after GOD? Would they still serve there people, would they still run after the lost? My heart is so broke right now the tears that run on my face for the lost generation, my heart hurts so bad I want to see the lost saved.

0 comments: